My homemade face scrubs to test without moderation (DIY)
It can never be said enough, regularly eradicating the skin helps eliminate dead cells , refine skin texture , lighten the complexion , activate blood microcirculation , renew our cells .
To find a soft skin, I propose today 10 recipes of scrubs, that you can do yourself, at home! It's easy , economical , safe (no industrial products, preservatives or other allergenic perfumes) and very fun !
Yes, yes I know, you will thank me after …
How to use a successful scrub
- It removes makeup (with oil )
- We have a small steam bath of 10 minutes (optional but ideal for opening the pores)
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the scrub
- We prefer organic products (without chemicals), a glass container and a wooden utensil to make the mixture
- It is applied to his face by making small circular movements without pressing or insisting, at the risk of irritating the skin
- Avoid the eye and mouth contour
- Rinse with warm water and finish with cold water (to tighten the pores)
- We hydrate our skin
- We do not abuse the scrub: one per week maximum
- We admire the result
Ready? Let's go.
- A tablespoon of very fine sugar
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil (olive, hazelnut, macadamia, coconut …)
- A few drops of lemon
The sugar will ensure the exfoliation of the skin by a mechanical action: thanks to friction, the sugar grains will unincrust the impurities , eliminate dead cells and soften the skin . Be careful, the bigger the sugar grains, and the scrub will be aggressive. If you feel that the recipe is "pickling" too much, replace the sugar with almond powder.
The vegetable oil will help nourish the skin (no, the vegetable oil will not give you buttons) and the lemon will have a lightening action .
This scrub is not recommended for sensitive skin and acne.
Scrub for acne skin
- 2 tablespoons of liquid honey
- A tablespoon of lemon
No mechanical action here. Acne skin is particularly sensitive and damaged, no question of rubbing. So we leave the preparation on the face for ¼ of an hour. Honey has a moisturizing and antibacterial action on the skin. The lemon is antiseptic and will cleanse the epidermis .
- 1 tablespoon Rhassoul
- 2 tablespoons of floral water (Tea-Tree, sage, geranium, lavender …)
Essential ingredient of beauty in middle east, the Rasul cleanses the skin by gently absorbing impurities and fats . It does not irritate the sebaceous glands and therefore does not attack the skin that defends itself by producing "fat". Associated with a purifying floral water, this scrub will unclog your skin gently. Massage well without rubbing for optimal results.
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt (ideally from sheep, goat or soya)
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
Yogurt contains lactic acid that promotes good hydration and eliminates dead cells . Very gentle and nourishing , this scrub will exfoliate the face, restore and nourish the dry skin . Apply to the face and leave to rest until you feel the mask dry. Massage gently, rinse and enjoy soft skin without tightness.